13 Nisan 2020 Pazartesi

Seesaw

Hello everybody! I hope all of you okay C:

Today's content is about Seesaw! It is an application and website that you can create your online class. When i say online class, i mean your real class now is on the live! Via Seesaw you can assign them activites, post works or you can make announcement. You can share a lot of things with your student.

     

I signed up as a teacher (:


This is my main menu. At the left side you can see my assigned activity. At the right side you can see my class.


As you can see there are lots of things. In journal section there is class journal. You can add things to your journal folder. Via inbox you can contact with your students. This is so useful. And the skills section is about your student's skills. Their progress. You can get more detail (:



There is an activity library. You can get some ideas from there. It advise you activites that coherent with levels of your students. Or you just can create your own activity.


It is a ready to use activity.


This is my own activity. I will share the links with you :)

Last but not least, it is so useful. You can reach your all students with just one tool and one click. We have to keep up with the age! Take a look at it, i do advise you to do. 

My own activity link: Seesaw










Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder