31 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

Thinglink!

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope all of you doing well. Today, we are going to talk about a website called Thinglink. By using Thinglink, you can create images, videos. You can add and support your materials with auidos or links. Let's start to create!




I signed up as a teacher account. 


After i signed up, it showed me too many ideas to inspire me. It is very useful.


The main menu of the Thinglink! After i took a look at the examples, i tried to create my own Thinglink. 

First, i upload a background. Then, as you can see at the right side, there is 3 button. I clicked ''Add Tag'' button. 


This is what i saw when i clicked that button. You can choose according to your needs. 


It is done! You can see my own Thinglink by clicking HERE!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder