11 Nisan 2020 Cumartesi

Animation!

Hello everyone! I hope all of you doing very well. Since we are in quarantine, some of us feel bad and not enough/: I hope it will finish soon.

Today I created an animation via Toontastic! Animations can be useful tools for education. It is visual and strengthen the learning process for students. And thanks to animations, now, classes more enjoyable places!

I definitely use animations in my future-job. Even my students can create their own animation. It helps their creativness. And of course if they can explain the topic, this shows that they understood it(:

My animation is about spending a day of character. Character talks about her day. Creating process was so enjoyful. And the app was so useful that i fell in love it! App is available for mobile. But there is a disadvantage... It is only available for mobile. But i think i will available for PC, too. I do advise you to create your own animation! Select your setting, characters and start to create your own animation! Also you can add music (: After create your animation, you can export it easily (:

Here it is the link: Animation!

My other contents are on their way! See you later guys, stay healthy and chill !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder