16 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

My Gistory

Hello everyone! it has been a long time since i share a post. Very very long time... But i came back here! I miss sharing posts. And today's topic is Gistory but my experience !

Before that time it gives a mistake about chunks if you looked at my privious post about Gistory. Today i tried to create a Gistory again, and it happened! I could make it. However, i still gives it, or i could not understand that part.
I will share my experience: 




In this part, you should add your title and your text. As you can see i added mine. In text part, there is a limitation. The charachter is limited to 256 if i am not wrong. First i wrote my story. I will add it at the end of this post :) After i filled the blanks, i moved to the other stage. 


In this part, we add our cover image for our Gistory. I draw it.


In this part you can edit your Gistory by adding Chunks.


Here it is :)


As you can see creating a Gistory is not that hard unlike, it is very enjoyable. 

I said i will add my story, here it is :)
Once upon a time, a little fish was living in the Marmara Sea. The fish's name was Ish. He always wanted to see the city where Asia and Europe exchange their hellos, İstanbul. One day he planned an escape plan. He dealt with the Tank the lobster who is very good at throwing something about his launching from the sea. The day of travel has come and Tank threw Ish. Ish was so happy that he could cry but, unfortunately, a seagull got him just as he was happy.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder