18 Mayıs 2020 Pazartesi

Storybird

Hello everyone :) I hope you are doing well. Today i creat a story via Storybird. I created it from its website but on their website i saw that they have also their application both for IOS and Android. 
You can create multicolored stories for your pupils via Storybird, or they can create! 
Let's take a look at the process!


This is the main menu of Storybird. I sign up as a student/individual account. There was a seven days trial. So, after it finished, if you still want to use, you have to pay for it.


After i signed up this menu appeared. As you can see above, there is classess, print, and tools. I cliked the classess. I will also talk about the parts that is under that them, just wait :) 


It reminds me Edmodo. Just like it, in Storybird you can join a class via a code. Actually this is good. I will use with my students.


Also, there is a kind of award system. This can encourage the students, or teachers :)



As you can see there is also a challenge section. You can reach to many content :) They are very detailed and interesting in terms of the visuals.


So, you can write picture books, longform stories, comics, flash fictions, poetry! You can also see the ones that already written and published :) You can add your bookshelf. I added one!


I wanted to create a picture book. Before you create it, you have to choose a picture. Then it comes as a pack, and you can choose whatever you want.


I chose one. As i said before there is a pack. I select a few pictures from there.


Then i created my own story. After i save it, i added the details. 


Details include; language, summary, tags, categories etc. Some of them are required while some of them are optional.


If you want to share your story there is two options. One of them is digital way and the other one is the printable pdf! As can be seen, you can make it a real book! If you make it with your students, imagine that how they can be happy and proud.

I took it as a pdf. But i will share the screen shots  with you :)









 I used simple past tense so my students will see and understand and practice :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder